Thursday, October 16, 2008

Boredom and an excess amount of Teh Intarwebs will do this to anyone

I'm not a big meme fan, not because they aren't fun, but because I can easily get addicted to them, and they're really only poor substitutes for content. (So clearly, I've chosen to post nothing whatsoever as opposed to poor content.... )

However, I stole this from Judy who stole it from Twitchy Knitter, who stole it from someone who stole it from a clown. That's my theory. Every meme originates from clowns because that sounds silly to me and I like to spread silly rumors.

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search. (Use the advanced search and scroll down and click on Creative Commons License so you use shareable photos!)
b. Using only the results on the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
d. Credits to photos are below.

The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name.



I'll try to give a little substance and insight into my answers.

1. My first name is Cindi, and that is not short for Cynthia. Cindi is written on my birth certificate, with that spelling. I loathe Ys. (sj and cindi)

2. Chocolate will always be my favorite food because it satisfies my inner glutton and sensualist at the same time. (Communist chocolate !)

3. I went to Sparks High School in Sparks, Nevada. Sparks is sister city to Reno, and no, I do not watch Reno 911. (IMG_2996)

4. Fav color is green. Apparently, geniuses pick green. (london green)

5. Gerard Butler is the one man that, should I meet him on the street and he asks me to have sex with him and cheat on my husband, I would absolutely say yes, no questions, no hesitations. I told my husband this before we got married and made sure he understood I was dead serious. I also have a photo of Gerry in my wallet. It is the only photo in my wallet. (Gerry Butler)

6. I love Cape Cods because they have cranberry juice in them and the vodka gets me completely smashed after only two. (My "Usual")

7. Dane and I plan on visiting Germany some day to meet his extended family. His grandmother emigrated from there and Dane still has close relatives. (germany.swabian-hall: beautiful.evening.mood.(593☺26))

8. Mmmmm, cheesecake. My love and passion. (Strawberry Cheesecake)

9. I would like to be a Dental Hygienist because they make a ridiculous amount of money for a minimal amount of time and debt. (Poly Dynia)

10. What I love most about life is the ability and freedom to do whatever I want. (Well, sans murder.) (Expression of freedom)

11. If I couldn't be considered intense, I fear to meet the person who is. (Intense Blue)

12. I searched for 'cindibee' but couldn't find anything, so I had to cut it down to just 'bee'. Cindibee was a nickname a former friend gave me. I thought it was way too cute to forget. (Soggy wet bee)

0 comments: