Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yield



Life expands and moves in interesting directions. I have been busy and not busy, working, relaxing, doing nothing and everything.

We'll see how the holidays shape up. I have a lot of things I need to restart and finish. I made a cover for a cookbook for my good friend Les for his birthday and I really should have taken a photo so I can have some evidence of being active and alive.

Tanya and I sat at The Kettle (a good diner for sitting) and made self-improvement lists and Christmas lists. We talked about journals and their many uses (as we all know my complete and total obsession with journals) and perhaps I will come back to what I have been missing over this last month.

Don't you hate when life moves on without you and you're still trying to read the sign posts?

0 comments: