Saturday, February 16, 2008

Moving Day!

So then, welcome to the new Creative Sufferings/Aspirations, which is really just all my entries moved to a different server. I decided I just needed more flexibility in my layout options. With this layout, I can make new custom banners whenever I want!

It is very late right now (or very early, whichever way you want to think about it) so I'm going to go straight to bed, but tomorrow, I shall post.... something. I'll make something and then possibly talk about it, as one is accustomed to doing when one writes about one's projects.

Or, I could procrastinate like usual, and spend all day tomorrow watching Law and Order, which ironically enough, was how Dane and I spent most of our honeymoon.

1 comments:

Judi W. said...

Vegging out is such a temptation! I think you should rearrange your fat quarters!