Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The hermit comes out of her shell



View the horrid state of my sewing room. I have too much stuff. Waaaaay too much. My other grandmother died and my sister moved to a different state. I got a lot of stuff from each. I've also been promoted to manager at my job, so I have not much time on my hands.

I've gotten a little stuff done... but not much. I started altering a book...



... and worked on my journal a whole lot. But that's pretty much it. I'll try and be more forthcoming with recent creative endeavors. Time to come out of my hole.

BTW, Lily Allen is awesome. I'm loving this album of hers.

3 comments:

Judi W. said...

Wait ... do I know you?

Cindibee said...

Haha Judi..... very funny. Unless you've forgotten me already....... That would make me sad.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Glad to see you posting again. I wonder why the update didn't show up. Have a great Thanksgiving day!