Friday, December 7, 2007

Changes

When I started this blog, I was worried I'd start to feel tied down to it, like an obligation I didn't want to bother with, but I'm already getting the bug. I hope to stick around for a while! I imagine entries will be a bit more spaced out as I start school in January.

This journal will be intended mostly just for chronicling my growing skills in the art field, as it will be useful for me in the future to refer back and see my progress. For all of you new visitors, don't let the initial lack of content scare you away, or the mediums in which I'm working in. I work in so many different mediums, and in so many different areas, that once I get a build-up of posts, I can't see a reason for anyone to not be interested.

Here's a list of just some of the areas I'm working in: art doll-making, textile arts, art journaling, quilting, art-quilting, collaging, toys, bookmaking, felting (if I can ever get my hands on some wool roving...), photography....

So, blah blah yada yada. I'm going to bed and tomorrow I'll post about my new Christmas present.

0 comments: